Cat Eye Contact Lenses(19 items)
Items 1-15 of 19
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Yellow Cats Eye Contact Lenses
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Fire Dragon Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Blue Cat Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Cobra Eye Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Nagini Snake Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Kitty
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Pink Cat Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Green Dragon Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Sauron Contact Lenses (Lord Of The Rings)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Dragon Eye Contact Lenses
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45White Cat Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Red Cat Eye Contact Lenses (pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Pink Cat UV Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Grey Dragon Contact Lenses (Pair)
Buy Cat Eye Contact Lenses online
Designed to accurately replicate the distinctive diamond-shaped vertical pupils (also known as slited pupils or hellish pupils) of real-life cat eyes, our reusable cat eye contact lenses are available in a plethora of colors and styles. Great for cosplaying characters like Cheshire Cat and Nagini, or for MUAs looking to take the cat eye makeup trend to the next level. You might even consider pairing them with a classic black cat costume or devil makeup at Halloween.
Stand out with Cosplay and Halloween cat eye contacts
Available as solid red, white, green, and yellow cat eye contacts, we also stock lizard eyes and dragon contacts with slited pupils. We even have a plethora of movie-inspired contact lenses with vertical pupils. Examples of these include our Harry potter inspired orange Nagini Contacts (orange cat eye), and Lord of the Ring’s inspired Sauron Eye Contacts (green cat eye) which also double as alien contacts. Meanwhile, our Aqua cat’s eyes provide a pixel-perfect replication of the eyes of Cheshire Cat when depicted in 2010's Alice In Wonderland movie. They also have a great resemblance to the aqua-blue lizard-like eyes of the Garenonian Regents race in the 2012 sci-fi film Battleship.
UV cat eye contacts
Not pawsome enough for you? Check out our I-Glow UV cat’s eye contact lenses. Featuring vibrant FDA approved dye, they have the same vertical pupils as our non-UV designs but have been developed to glow lightening bright when phosphors in the dye are exposed to ultraviolet or black light radiation. Offered in popular colors like yellow and red, you will find them in our UV category.
Designed and made in England, our reusable cat eye contact lenses are manufactured to some of the world’s highest standards. They are compliant with the EU Cosmetics Directive and have FDA approval. Furthermore, they have a ratio of 62% polymacon and 38% water which promotes maximum comfort and durability to leave your eyes feeling soft and hydrated.