Devil Contact Lenses(20 items)
Items 1-15 of 20
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Blood Red UV Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Red UV Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Voldemort Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Demon Eye Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Lava Contact lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Saw white Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45White Demon Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Sauron Contact Lenses (Lord Of The Rings)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Red Contact Lenses
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Trauma Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Dragon Eye Contact Lenses
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Blood Splat Contact Lenses (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Red Cat Eye Contact Lenses (pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Red Mesh Contact Lenses
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Assassin Contact Lenses (Pair)
Buy The Best Devil Contacts Online
Looking for a pair of devil contact lenses? The world’s largest selection of Halloween colored contacts simply wouldn’t be complete without an extensive selection of devil-themed designs. As seen here, this diverse range incorporates tongue-in-cheek designs as well as realistic, glowing, and slitted pupil designs that are perfect for those looking to transform the appearance of their eyes as part of a devil costume for October 31, an upcoming convention, or just for fun.
Also referred to as Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, or Iblis, not to be confused for a demon, the devil is the embodiment of all evil and the leader of all demons. Prevalent in a multitude of cultures and religious traditions, he features extensively in modern-day TV productions, movies, cartoons, video games, and printed literature, albeit in various different forms and depictions. Most commonly portrayed as an anti-god, keeper of the gates to hell, and the beholder of the power to inflict devastating pain and suffering upon humans, he’s often visualized as a red beast-like creature with huge horns and blood-red or piercing black eyes.
Typically cosplayed at Halloween with a red dress or cloak, red horns, red pointy tail, trident, and face paint, our devil eye contacts are a must-have if you are intent on going above and beyond. With popular tongue-in-cheek designs like Little Miss Devil, we also have a huge selection of devil contacts that can be used to replicate the eyes of specific characters. For example, our red UV contacts are almost identical in appearance to the red glowing eyes of Lucifer Morningstar as depicted in Lucifer, DC’s live-action TV series. That also makes them suitable for replicating the eyes of Lucifer Samael Morningstar from DC’s Sandman comic books and Lucifer (Prince of Darkness) as portrayed in various Marvel comic books.
Manufactured in the UK our devil contact lenses feature vibrant single and multi-color hand-printed designs. Formulated to maximize comfort and durability, they contain 62% polymacon and 38% water which creates a soft and lightweight lens that’s almost identical in form to regular vision-correcting lenses. Available with a lifespan of up to 12 months, they come with a recommended wear time of up to eight consecutive hours.